What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you visit this site or access your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
myspacelyts.net links to outside web sites that we think our visitors would also enjoy. However, we are not responsible for the content on any outside site.
Third party Sites
We have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your IP address, clickstream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over etc.
These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit NAI: networkadvertising.org
Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on a users browser, or using web beacons to collect information.
For further information, consult the privacy policies of:
All the images, logos, and pictures on MyspaceLyts.net are not intended for commercial use. We do not intend to infringe copyright. We don't claim ownership over any of the logos, pictures, or images on this site. All the pictures/images/logos are intended for personal use only. If you find any of the content on MyspaceLyts.net to be infringing please contact us with the following details to have it removed or the purpose of your inquiry. Please see below:
Please make sure to provide us with your name, email where you can be contacted, and your phone numbers in case we need to call you to resolve any problems faster!
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
MyspaceLyts.net will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, we need to receive the proper notification of claimed copyright infringement and we will respond by removing the infringing content inmediately and also let you know one it has been done as long as you please let us know!
If there are any questions please contact me
If you feel that this site is not following its stated DMCA policy, you may contact us at the above address. If you have any concerns regarding this DMCA policy please contact us immediately: Admin@MyspaceLyts.net